Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So thats me

This is ma latest blog after a very looooooong time.hehe.im waiting for ma NS.now.Sort of completed ma first year and will be continueing ma school year after NS.Im gona take things easy from now on.I guess.Live the life man!!!so.IM LIVING IT NOW!!!muahahahha.ok.

Things got very difficult for me.Very.But.what can i do kan..let nature take its course i guess.I guess.i learn from it.though its hard im trying to except it.cause.I think.I have to matured about it.If theres such a thing as love.Heres my prove.Im letting go easily.After a long time.Things change.Hah..alot.So..im moving~ on..:D.The fact is.i still love u so so much.If i cannot make u happy now.Maybe later.when im much stronger.Hope.ull wait for me.When i have everything in hand.I hope i have a place in ur heart till then.

I am a computer noob.Betul la!.haha.haizz.kesian aku.k takper.so i ask a very good friend of mine.Bst friend in fact.FARHANA JAIS.JENG JENG JENG!!.teehee.okok.she help me out.but letting me pick what i want.beeeest kan.hahahaha.Big tanx to far.lol.okok.so thats it for ma forst post.

Im gona shine so bright.you cant handle me



Labels:

posted by zifrukos at

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home