Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let me get drunk one more time.i need it.

I just can't stop thinking about you.Wanting to be with you.Realising that i am not that important to you now.I want to move on.Take another road and brace it.

i love u from the start.i love u from nothing.
(this is my last post bout u)


No matter what.I am da star.I am gona shine.

Dear sun

U shine so bright.when i need you.
U glare.when i seek you.
And yet.
Twinkle Star.
Thinks that he misused you.
Twinkle Star holds you dearly.
Twinkle Star sorry.
Twinkle stat thinks that he need u now.
Then ever before.
Cause i am the little star.
that need Sunshine

Been with farhana.Dikir.Takraw.and friends.

Cammed with far.Didnt wanna post so much though.In no mood.









In the end.
Star need companion.
Forever.
Anyone.?

Labels:

posted by zifrukos at

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home