Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey.:D.

Yesterday was a Greeeeeat day for me.I went to SP dok.haha.gerek per.hahah.Went bowling.to this club house.hah.I think i was not permitted actually.Aper aku kisah kan.so went there.met Far frens.I find that SP people are fun to be with.They are soooooo loud.oh and the food is soooooo cheap.happy sak aku.makan bende murah.after a very long time.ahahahha.Although i met them for the first time.They treat me like friends..GEREK PER!.hah.okok.i suck at the first round though.But i get the momentum naturally.kater..talented.hahaha.then...STRIIIIKE!!!!..

Oh yar befor that.there was this cute chick came up anf ask me.so i think this is how the conversation go.

*Chick wave at far.then i smile.

Chick:Saper laki tu.handsome.

Me:Hafiz.*turn around

Chick:*smiles

Me:*turn back and almost hit a ladder

hahah.tak sangke.aku masih laku kan..hahahah.I find her interesting..hahaha.i got to know her name.H******.hahahha...yg tahu.diam.

After that went slacking at this place..coooooool kapeeer...skola aku pun kalah seh.k.pastu bobal ar.there was lina.nasuha.far and me.we chat larh kan.pastu..kiter gi engok budak silat.then balik.in da bus.decided.to chill kat umah far.i was so hungry by then.aku da pokai siuuut.that time kiter kan gi.*sentosa*.heh.yang tahu.diam.eh aku nak buat line baru ar.jap eh.

Yang tahu.diam.y.t.d.*coool kapeeer

Far belanjeeer makn.hahahah.pedas siut.mind over matter.dok.then she help me.do ma bloooogspot.met her mum.da lamer gitu kan...went back home.exhousted.tired.penat.letih.Oh luper.kiter ambik gambar.aku da lamer tak ambik gambar.hahah.aku macm.budak ..tah lar.tak nak elaborate.reach bout 1215..by then.aku mandi terus tdo~....

thursday.the day.i hope u tell me everything truthfully.since u kept me in the dark all the time.

eh aku luper letak gambar.jap eh


Kangaroo per.?hah

Kalau aku pasrah.saper nak jage aku.?:D

Labels:

posted by zifrukos at

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home