Monday, April 20, 2009

Cintaku cintamu
My love.your love
I want you to open up your heart.
And imagine.
As if im whispering to your ears.
Like every night we've been doing
Do you remember back then.?
Do you remember my touch.?
Do you remember everything we have done together.?
Maybe
Fear that is tearing you apart.
I noe im not perfect.
I know.im not strong.
But
With you ive gone so far
As you're my aim
As
You`re my core
As i speak
Do you remember every fight.?
Do you remember all the smiles.?
Do you remember all the sacrifice.?
or is it.
You only remember one.?
the fight.
Do you realise.
I always try to tell you what is right and what is wrong.?
Do you realise.
I always tell you about the storms.?
Do you realise.
that right now i`m torn.?
I know you're happy.
I know you want joy.
But
do u know what i want.
All i want is to see your joy.
Since now.
im replaced.
Since now.you're away.
I tell me self.
Fiz you got to be strong.
So sick of it.Fuck
Am i to blame.?
Lie to my self.
Everything is ok.
Lie to my self.
Im happy.today
I just dont get it.
Why
you leave me this way.
Atleast i now know.
Im to blame
For my right to ask you to talk to me.
To ask you to spend time with me.
To tell me.What have you been doing.
To know.Are you ok without me.
To realise.You're so far away.
To understand.I am an obstacle in your way.
To cry.For your existence.
each day.
Am i not worthy.
If im away..u're happy this way.
I let you be.In exchange for my need.
Don't tell me.
You're not good enough for me.
Cause.From day 1.
I know you are meant for me.
Can you feel my heartbeat now.?
Now.listen closely.
I will change.If you want me.
I will be the best if u let me try.
I will be your everything.If you give me time.
But right now.i have none.
You want to soar.
I want to soar,
with you.
Oh baby.when will i have you.

Labels:

posted by zifrukos at

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home